pertama sekali..kita mulakan dgn bacaan yg diatas..agar..apa yg bakal kite kongsikan ini dapat memberi manfaat sekaligus mendapt redha dari yg ESA..ameen..
kite mulakan..(maaf sekiranya bahasa rojak-pasar-baku bercampur aduk..kedhaifan sy kiranya)
definition :refer to structural, biochemical and morphological changes due to injurious agents.
- physical agent
- infectious agents
- metabolic causes
- immunologic reactions
- nutritional reactions
always ask urself how n why it happen??then u might find d answer insyaALLAH:
- pathological condition in which the body as a whole or region of the body is deprived of adequate oxygen supply
- please click on this link to get clearly..function of oxygen!
- hypoxia----> oxygen deficit ------>reduced cellular respiration -----> cell death
- is a restriction in blood supply, generally due to factors in the blood vessels, with resultant damage or dysfunction of tissue
- ischemia--->impeded art.flow/reduced v. drainage--->damage/dysfunction of tisssues
E. infectious agents: we ill discuss later on.
- Metabolic: Relating to metabolism, the whole range of biochemical processes that occur within us (or any living organism). Metabolism consists of anabolism (the buildup of substances) and catabolism (the breakdown of substances)
- eg:diabetic patients.
- diabetic patient--->low insulin level-->decrease uptake of glucose to cells-->loss of cells functions
- anaphylactic reaction n autoimmune diseased.
- old age enhance the cell injury due to defect in the body function.